4.8 68 0.5
Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Condiments and Sauces September 13, 2023 1724
The #BestBraaiEver Experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hinds Spices Southern Grill, Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish, and Rhodes Quality Braai Relish contributed to creating the #bestbraaiever and made celebrating Heritage Day an absolute delight.

Hinds Spices Southern Grill delivered an authentic Southern braai experience with its fantastic blend of spices, elevating the flavor of grilled dishes. This spice is a necessity to elevate any meaty dish I may add and not just Braai’s.

Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish enhanced the boerewors experience with its delicious, savory profile, and added an authentic South African touch to the festivities.

Rhodes Quality Braai Relish, with its tangy and versatile nature, proved to be a valuable addition to the braai, enhancing both meats and vegetables.

Each of these products deserves a place in the pantry of any Braai Master. They not only helped me create memorable braai experience but also added a sense of tradition and authenticity to my Heritage Day celebrations. I would wholeheartedly buy them again and enthusiastically recommend them to others looking to elevate their braai to the #BestBraaiEver.
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments