4.8 68 0.5
Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Condiments and Sauces September 13, 2023 1724
Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Do you know that saying that you never know what you missing until you have that thing? Yes that is how am feeling. The difference the Hinds Southern grill and the Rhodes Quality Relishes brought to my dishes is out of this world. WOW. The products help me create the #BestBraaiEver and enhance my meals in a way i cannot imagine. I am happy that the with how when using the Hinds Spices Southern Grill, you do not need to add any other spice because it brings the flavor you need, the Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish is that one ingredient that has been missing from my boerewors rolls my whole life, bye bye to just normal sauces and hello to my Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish all the way and finally the Rhodes Quality Braai Relish was just icing on the cake honestly because i personally love my pap with some stew, it completed the puzzle.

I really enjoyed my heritage with the products and my friends even took all my leftovers haha but that shows how good the products enhanced the braai meal and this is also a sign that me and my friends and everyone around me(because i am not going to keep quiet about this astonishing products), will be buying this products again.

Definitely Worth it.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments