4.8 68 0.5
Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Condiments and Sauces September 13, 2023 1724
Thee - Heritage Day #BestBraaiEver
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Rhodes Quality Braai Relish, Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish and Hinds Spices Southern Grill definitely gave me a #BestBraaiEver event that I had with family on Heritage Day. The coordination of flavours and how they balanced the food recipe so well, I would definitely be ready to use the products again for my next braai!

The Hinds Spices Southern Grill is really an “All-in-one”. My recipe for Heritage Day Braai included - chicken, wors, mini patties and a tasty gravy. I was able to include the Hinds Spices Southern Grill in all the mentioned foods. What stood out for me the most was not having to add any salt because the spice made it tasty already. The packaging (pouch) is easy to open and close which keeps the spice fresh! My sister was so amazed she also literally got a pack for herself too 🤩.

The Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish is so great and tasty. I decided to add it mini burgers (starters) of which if brought some juiciness and overall so yummy!The can is easy to open so one does not need a can opener which is a plus for me especially because we had a busy braai day. It is quick and easy to prepare and serve!

The Rhodes Quality Braai Relish had family have seconds! We had it with some braai pap (mealie meal), and we always make some gravy for pap. This time around, the Rhodes Quality Braai Relish made things so easy and we were still able to have that authentic braai experience! It made the whole plate balance out with the salads and the meat.

The products completed my Heritage Day with family. I felt like I was on top of my game and served some sizzling food for everyone!

I would buy the products and actually I will cause they just blend well together!

One thing I’ve been and gotta continue doing is recommend the Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish, Rhodes Quality Braai Relish and Hinds Spices Southern Grill to others so they do not miss out on the greatness!
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments