4.8 68 0.5
Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Condiments and Sauces September 13, 2023 1724
Best Braai Ever
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently had the pleasure of trying out the Rhodes Braai Relish, Rhodes Boerewors Relish, and Hinds Southern Grill Spices for a backyard braai, and let me tell you, it was the #BestBraaiEver!

Starting with the Rhodes Braai Relish, this delightful condiment added a burst of flavour to every bite. The combination of finely chopped vegetables and aromatic spices created a rich and tangy relish that perfectly complemented the grilled meats. It was the ultimate finishing touch to our braai feast.

Next up, the Rhodes Boerewors Relish took the flavor experience to a whole new level. This relish, specifically designed to enhance the traditional boerewors sausage, had a delightful blend of sweet and smoky flavours. The texture was just right, with chunky bits of veggies adding a pleasant crunch. It added a whole new dimension to our boerewors braai.

To take our braai to the next level the Hinds Southern Grill added the perfect mix of salty and spicy 😋 Just the way I like it!

An added bonus is that all the above mentioned products are super affordable, under R30 for each item! Hope you try it !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
ES
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments