Rhodes Quality and Hinds Spices Range
Condiments and Sauces September 13, 2023 1724
The #BestBraaiEver
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Did we have the best braai ever?
The weather in Cape Town was manic the weekend of Heritage Day, but thank God for these 3 products, because we could create the #BestBraaiEver.
The Hinds Spices Southern Grill is the best all rounder, no need for added spices, this spice is all you need!
The Rhodes Quality Boerewors Relish I used when we made our burgers as a relish, it was tangy, sweet and very flavourful. I’m never making a relish again, this so easy, convenient and tasty!
The Braai Relish was so tasty and flavourful, because we couldn’t use it with the braai, I made brown stew later that week, and because it has tomato, onion and green pepper already added, all you needed was your meat and potatoes. I just browned a small onion in the pot before I added the meat. That easy!
These 3 products are such a nice staple to have in your home, because we can use it for more than just one thing, it’s so versatile. I will definitely purchase these items again, especially for weekends away and camping. I recommend these products, because it’s such good quality, tasteful and versatile.
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments